For more than 30 years, we have been supporting medium-sized companies and family businesses in their day-to-day business and in individual projects. In doing so, we support the management and shareholders with ongoing tax advice, event-related legal advice as well as future-oriented development planning. Like the company’s management, legal and tax advice must keep an eye on the „big picture“ and react flexibly and promptly to current developments. At the same time, due to the liability risks, work must be carried out with the utmost care and the results of the work must include concretely implementable, economical and legally secure proposals for action.
Ongoing tax and legal support for companies in the owner-managed SME sector is one of our most important areas of expertise.
- Ongoing legal and tax advice
- Corporate, commercial and tax law advice from a single source
- Support in the implementation of (new) legal requirements
Among others, we advise
- a medium-sized industry association from the media and communications infrastructure sector
- a family-owned company in the microelectronics sector that has been in existence since 1984
- an owner-managed, medium-sized group of companies from the software programming sector since 2001
- a medium-sized company in the field of online marketing
- various successful and award-winning start-ups in Mainz
A classic family office provides support in the holistic management of an asset on the basis of a long-term, cross-generational investment and management strategy. This is often supplemented by a family strategy and succession planning.
We bring our legal and tax expertise to bear in a holistically oriented manner in the strategic consulting of the family office and provide support in performing the advisory, controlling and steering functions in all asset classes.
- Tax planning & ongoing tax advice
- Inheritance law arrangements, wills, inheritance contracts, inheritance settlements
- Arrangements for corporate succession
- General and shareholders‘ meetings
- Investment management & corporate housekeeping
- Accompaniment of transactions
From startups to fast-growing and medium-sized companies, our customers are companies that develop technology or whose business model is essentially based on technology. We advise technology companies throughout the entire business life cycle. We help startups to organize and finance themselves, and support both growing and established technology companies on employment issues, compliance with regulatory requirements, trade and technology transactions and IP protection.
The communications & media world is also developing rapidly and regulation is trying to keep up. We support our clients from the Internet & television sectors in the legally secure distribution of media content, be it linear or on demand in media libraries or similar online services. We also support clients who, as regional operators and providers, provide the telecommunications infrastructure for municipal utilities, housing companies and end customers.
- Regulatory compliance
- Documentation of company guidelines
- Dispute resolution
- (International) tax planning
- Content contracts
- Broadcast licenses and rights management
- Procurement and Outsourcing
- Licensing agreements
- Service contracts
- Corporate transactions
- Dispute resolution
Our customers in the technology sector include companies from the following areas:
- Computer hardware
- IT and outsourcing services
- Internet of things
Real estate can be an attractive long-term investment for investors seeking diversification and stable returns in an uncertain economy. However, the real estate sec-tor must both compete with other asset classes and provide a desirable product to end users, be they buyers or tenants.
We support our clients throughout the lifecycle of their investments. We offer a full range of real estate services in the areas of financing, fund formation, acquisitions and dispositions, tax efficiency and leasing.
- Financing structure
- Contractual design for real estate acquisitions and divestitures
- Corporate structuring or fund formation
- Tax efficiency
- Lease agreements
We have been accompanying traditional freelancers with ongoing questions about tax advice and drafting contracts for over 30 years. Our clients include doctors, architects, lawyers, notaries, etc. We know the specifics of the professions and the drafting of contracts in joint practices.
- Ongoing financial and payroll accounting as well as annual tax declarations at community and shareholder level
- Contract drafting at company level
- Support for freelancers in all legal and tax issues
- Labor law support for new hires, contract changes and termination
We have been supporting freelancer clients for decades, in particular:
- Group medical practices
- Architecture and engineering offices
- Law and notary offices
Long-term client relationships make the best advice possible. And every client relationship has its beginning at some point.